1. Use of the Website
- Matsuya Co., Ltd. (hereafter called “Matsuya”) may change the contents of the Terms without notice.
- You are prohibited from the following acts in connection with the use of the Website:
- (1) Any act that will or may violate Matsuya’s or any third party’s property or privacy;
- (2) Any act that will or may disadvantage or cause damage to Matsuya or any third party;
- (3) Any act that will or may be offensive to public policy;
- (4) Any criminal act or any act that will or may lead to a criminal act;
- (5) Any business or commercial activity or any act conducted in preparation for any business or commercial activity;
- (6) Making false statements or notifications, including registering someone else’s e-mail address as your own;
- (7) Using or providing computer viruses or other harmful programs;
- (8) Any act that will or may violate any law, regulation or ordinance;
- (9) Any other act that Matsuya deems inappropriate.
- If Matsuya finds that you have committed any of the above prohibited acts, it may delete all or part of the data concerned without prior notice to you. However, Matsuya does not have any obligation whatsoever to constantly monitor the Website.
- All copyrights and other rights in the information contained in the Website are vested in Matsuya or the right holders who have granted Matsuya the license to use the rights. Therefore, beyond the scope of private use of the information permitted by law, you may not engage in any unauthorized use of such information (including making copies of, falsifying, and distributing the information).
- All copyrights to the contents of any e-mail sent from Matsuya to you are also vested in Matsuya. Therefore, you may not publish or use such contents for other purposes without authorization.
- You need to know in advance that with the exception of your personal information, Matsuya has the right to freely use information you post on online forum (Keiji-ban) on the Website as well as information you provide to Matsuya in the form of responses to questionnaires, applications to campaigns, and the like (including secondary use of such information).
- All trademarks and service marks used on the Website are vested in Matsuya or the right holders who have granted Matsuya the license to use the marks. Therefore, you may not engage in any unauthorized use of the trademarks and service marks.
- If you wish to link to the Site, please contact Matsuya through the form on our Contact Us page with the URL of the webpage. However, frame links and links to websites which are offensive to public order and morals are strictly prohibited.
- Matsuya does not confirm the websites of third-parties that link to the Site. Matsuya is not responsible for the content or any damage caused by the use of third-party websites
- While Matsuya is attentive in the creation and management of all information contained in the Website, it does not provide any guarantee whatsoever on the accuracy and completeness of such information.
- Without notice, Matsuya may suspend or terminate the management of the Website and may alter, amend, or change all or part of the information contained in the Website.
- Matsuya is not liable for any damage arising to you as a result of your use of the Website or inaccessibility of the Website for whatever reason or for any damage arising in relation to posts, unauthorized accesses, comments, or transmission of e-mails by any third party (including any damage you may incur from any dispute you may have with another visitor).
6. Handling of Personal Information
7.Governing Law and Competent Court
- The Website and the Terms will be construed and managed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
- For any conflict regading the Website and the Terms, Matsuya will respond sincerely for mutually satisfactory solutions. In case that judicial ruling is required, the Niigata District Court will have exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance over disputes related to the Website or the Terms.
Latest update on April 1st, 2018